Hans officially "went" in the toilet today. I never thought I would shed a tear over the potty subject but I did get a little emotional. I was so proud. Maybe it was because I have been gearing up for a battle & he just told me after church today that he had to go, & he did. Seemed so simple. Ok, ok, he had two accidents after that so we are just getting started. We have been pre-potty training for a while now so it is about time I got serious. Looks like we won't be going anywhere for a while until we conquer this potty training thing. I don't think I even dare go play volleyball for now. We will see how the week goes. (Thanks to Allie Jean for the courage to try!!)Sunday, September 21, 2008
Could it be???
Hans officially "went" in the toilet today. I never thought I would shed a tear over the potty subject but I did get a little emotional. I was so proud. Maybe it was because I have been gearing up for a battle & he just told me after church today that he had to go, & he did. Seemed so simple. Ok, ok, he had two accidents after that so we are just getting started. We have been pre-potty training for a while now so it is about time I got serious. Looks like we won't be going anywhere for a while until we conquer this potty training thing. I don't think I even dare go play volleyball for now. We will see how the week goes. (Thanks to Allie Jean for the courage to try!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeay for Hans!!!
Allie had an accident this morning and I pulled an Uncle Whip and squirted her off with the hose. Not nice but maybe she'll learn!
Hi Raegan! I found you off of Bonnies blog. Hope you don't mind me checking in on you guys?!
Post a Comment