One of the boys' recent activities is riding in the bike trailer. I pull it with my Mountain bike. It is a lot of fun & a good workout pulling them up hills. Every time we come home Hans wants me to hook up the trailer to his bike but I turn him down. Well last night Don hooked the trailer up to Hans' bike & I put Knox in the trailer & Hans pulled him clear down our street & back. It didn't even seem very strenuous for him. It was pretty amazing. I just rode along the side. Knox loved it too.


2 comments:
That is so cool! Way to go Hans! When you rode by this morning I said to Allie, "Say hi to Raegan" She was all, "What? That's not Raegan." Then she heard you say something to Hans and she started waving. I guess she didn't recognize you in your biking outfit!
BTW- I love that picture of your boys in the corn!
That is so cute! I love your new photo of the boys and the corn!
Post a Comment