These are just some extra pictures so Gma & Gpa J can see their grandkids. They are far away in the Middle East. I think they are at the Dead Sea today so they probably don't have internet access today but for when they do.......
I love the Hans funnies! I can just see him saying "Buffering!" You have the cutest boys. We need to have a play date. Maybe we'll just come pop in on you again!
4 comments:
I love the Hans funnies! I can just see him saying "Buffering!" You have the cutest boys. We need to have a play date. Maybe we'll just come pop in on you again!
Wow Hans is definitely Don's child isn't he? He looks so much like him! Cute pics!
I love Knox's smile in the PJ pic he looks so happy.
Your boys are very cute. I love the picture by the corn!
Post a Comment