Both boys got their well checks last Monday. Besides a few sad moments from immunizations Knox did really well. Hans on the other hand had a major meltdown. It all started when he had to leave the trucks in the waiting room. He didn't even have any shots (thank goodness for the new way to give flu shots by a nose spray). The Dr. tried everything to get him happy. He asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween. He gave Hans a book which Hans swatted away. Nothing worked. So on the drive home & for a few days after Hans kept saying "I need to go tell the Dr. I am so sorry & I want to be Bob the Builder". He came up with it all on his own.
So Hans' height & weight are both above the 80%. Knox's height is above the 75% & his weight is above the 80%. But of course both of their heads are off the charts. It must mean they are smart right?
3 comments:
Ha ha! You are funny! I think their heads are perfect. And if they are anything like you and Don, yes they are smart! Hans already knows the ABCs and can spell!
I meant to ask how it went. Hans should send a card to the doc telling him he is sorry, maybe he can write it himself since he is so smart. :) jk
btw Hans should definately be Bob the Builder for Halloween.
Post a Comment