
I know this is a really sad picture of Knox on Santa's lap but at least he didn't cry until he sat there for a second. Hans had been practicing all week what he would tell Santa but of course he wanted nothing to do with him when it was his turn. We were with Lauren & Dustin & kids & little Mark (8months old) did the best out of all of them. Funny! Santa was pretty quiet himself so he was probably the most frightened. (Don't know who he was)
1 comment:
I think he was Greg Chappell.. he walked in with Paula and Jordan was his helper. So that is my guess! When the kids get fully better we need to have a play date. Allie and Hans had fun last night but I was scared she would cough on him. Hope he's not sick today!
Post a Comment