Friday, February 6, 2009

In the old days

Aunt Donna found these pictures she had from "way back when". I like the colored brick. I was hoping to get some so we could compare. I had seen the black & whites on the wall in the Bishops' hall & I wanted some in color. By the way those black & white pictures were saved along with all the pictures of the Bishops.



5 comments:

Lauren said...

You should've put up that picture of Uncle Jim!! That was so crazy.. he had a hair, well a FRO!!

hillari said...

I love these pictures! I must say, I like the natural look a lot better than the painted white look.

Half a dozen Gregersens said...

These are great pictures. Thanks for sharing with us all.

Vicki said...

Cool pictures! It's amazing how much that building changed over the years.

The Reese's said...

It is so sad! These pictures go way back! Lots of good memories in that chapel!