Don gets the father of the year award for taking the kids for the weekend while I went & played. Once a year all of the girls in my family head to St. George for some fun. We have been doing it since 1994. It is my Mom & her sisters & all of their daughters & daughter-in-laws. I think Lacey was the only in-law this year. We had 15 of us this year which was a pretty high number. And yes, we got in trouble for being too loud at night in the hotel. At least this time smoke wasn't involved.
So I remembered to take my camera this year but I didn't get a ton of pics but these will give you the idea. It was so much fun! Eating, shopping, massage, shopping, eating, pedicure, shopping & eating. It was lots of fun to be with all the family too.
This is some of us at lunch the last day.....
Diane, Emmalee, Christine, Mom, Bri., Me & Elaine
Brianne & Me
Some of us swam.
Nicole, Chantel, Brianne. All the Aunts swam every morning.
We celebrated Brianne & Sharon's birthdays.
Whoops! I just erased a picture of Brianne by her cupcakes.
We ate some more...
Chantel, Nicole, Annette
Yummy Food!
Funny faces...

Hanging out. And yes I am still eating. Lacey introduced us to a frozen yogurt shop called Spoon Me. Very yummy! We ate there twice.
Nicole, Chantel, Brianne. All the Aunts swam every morning.
Whoops! I just erased a picture of Brianne by her cupcakes.
We ate some more...
Chantel, Nicole, Annette

Hanging out. And yes I am still eating. Lacey introduced us to a frozen yogurt shop called Spoon Me. Very yummy! We ate there twice.
Me, Sharon, Diane & Lacey
Julie, Christine, Annette, Pauline.
Brianne, Lacey & I ate a few meals alone. Usually we eat every meal together. They turned out to be my favorites. No offense to those not with us! This is at the Hawaiian Grill. Yummy Kalua Pork. Not exactly how it tastes in Hawaii but close.




5 comments:
Ah ha! Hans gave me a little different story on Sunday. (I love talking to Hans; he has the sweetest voice.) When I asked him where his mom was, he replied, "Oh, she's in Las Baygus getting my surprise." Looks like you bought a lot of surprises. What a great tradition!
How fun!
I'm just a little jealous!
And "Spoon Me".. is that even ok? Funny name?!
That sounds like so much fun!!! I think it's good for the dad's to take the kids for a few days, it makes them appreciate us more for all we do!! :)
That looks like a great time! You and Brianne are such cute sisters! Funny about Hans in Wendy's comment!
How fun!!!!!!! Would love to hear the story about smoke in the hotel!!!
Post a Comment