Brotherly love??? Every time I tried to take their picture they had to hug so here are 2 of the best. Knox definitely has my sweet tooth. Tomorrow is going to be interesting because he is going to want to eat candy all day long. So in case you can't tell Knox is a puppy (thanks Brooke!) & Hans is Thomas the train.
This picture actually looked the cutest but it is blurry. Bummer. I will need to play with it on picasa. We went to trunk-or-treat at the church then to Brandon & Lacey's house. Luckily they were getting trick-or-treaters or we wouldn't have got to experience any. I got home & went out on the porch & our bat friends were there. Yes friends, real bats circling above my head so I slammed the door, the lights stayed off & we didn't get trick-or-treaters. That's OK I guess.
Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
We've been getting some bat friends at our house too! Plus, they've been leaving us little surprises all over the stucco and porch! Yuck! Oh, your boys are so cute! That is so sweet that they love each other so much!
oh no! The bats are back??!!
No fun. But cute costumes!!!
Post a Comment