
Just a few things I have been working on... (This may be boring to read but it is a way to keep track of what I make.) I made 2 table runners. Yes the same pattern & yes the same backing (which I love because its brown) but I still like them & it was fun. The Christmas fabric is a moda charm pack (thanks Lauren!) called figgy pudding & the Fall fabric is a moda charm pack call gobble gobble. I also made a few goody bags for Halloween treats from a moda bake shop tutorial, but changed the ribbon handles to ric rac & omitted a few pockets to show the cute material. I had a bunch of Halloween fabric I found on sale & needed a project so this was quick & easy. Now if I can just start my Christmas projects.......
6 comments:
Your table runners and goody bags look great! Blogging is such a great way to document your creative history...how I wish my grandmothers and great grandmothers and before had kept better record of the quilts and sewing they did! Chelsi really adores your little guy, too...she said he is very good in class!
I love your projects they are so cute. Such a good eye.
OH! I need to get on it. I still haven't sewed any of my figgy pudding stuff :(
Your's look great!
You are amazing! Everything looks great!
Wow!!! You did a great job!! I have my first quilt project ever to still finish from a year ago!! Yikes!!! I think quilting is fun but I haven't figured out how to fit it into my schedule. But I am grateful for the ladies in our ward that have been so willing to teach the sisters in the ward!! You guys are the best!!!! I love your boys they are so cute!!! They are growing up way to fast!!!! Happy Quilting!!! Someday I will post my first project. Because I agree with you and Sherri that it is a great idea to keep a history of your projects!!!!
LOVE the colors on the Christmas runner especially! Blue shou ld be a Christmas color. Surely we can think up some significance for it...
Post a Comment