This year in primary Hans is a well, a CTR something. I was told it would be CTR 5 because he is turning 5 this year but the sign on the chair at church Sunday said CTR 4 so I am so confused. If anyone out there could set me straight I would appreciate it. Knox is now the oldest group in nursery but he has been practing Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam a lot lately.
You can probably guess the progression of the pictures below. Hans was a little more cooperative. After church Hans showed me his new CTR ring. It made me a little emotional so I was glad to still be hiding behind the piano so no one could see. I can't believe that I even have children let alone one with a CTR ring. Wow!

1 comment:
Cutest boys ever!
I cried a little when Allie showed me her "CTiara" too. They are growing up too too fast!!
Post a Comment