We went to the Bogh Family's Christmas party in Levan last Sat. Lots of people and really loud but I am glad we went. It was good to see everyone. We went up the day before to Brooke & Troy's and the boys went up with my parents the day before that. They all went sledding and had a ball. Hans said he liked going over the 2 bumps. I guess he caught a little air. Knox liked it too but retired to the cardboard next to the fence a little early. These pictures just look cold. (It was in the 60's today & we played t-ball in the back yard.)
I love these "sister pics" of my Mom & her sisters. They are always entertaining. Knox went right in the party & sat on Wally's lap and didn't say a word or budge. I wonder if he really remembered him because it has been a few months but the other day Knox was saying something to Hans about our toy box that uncle Wally made. (He did make our toy box. Which is awesome by the way.)Funny.

No comments:
Post a Comment