Wednesday, February 17, 2010

3 Little Monkeys

I have always been paranoid of kids splitting their heads open on fireplaces & now I have a head splitter-opener of my own. My fireplace rule is "you can only get on it if you are going to sing a song". Kate got to come visit for a few days so of course they needed to all sing.
Here is what 3 little monkeys singing on the fireplace looks like........
The 2 little ones tried to follow Hans singing the new primary song If the Savior Stood Beside Me. Then we were treated to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, that would be 3 different versions at the same exact time. There were other songs shared. I can't really tell you any of their names but the kids singing them probably didn't know the names of the songs they were singing either.
I guess I need to take advantage of this while it lasts because they are not always going to want to sing.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Video??!
We had lots of fun with you guys yesterday. :)

Jill Greig said...

Oh I didn't see this post yet. That is adorable you always have the most creative Ideas and ways to make things fun. What a great mom you are.