Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dinosaurs

The Leavitts invited us to join them in Cashman's box for the Walking With the Dinosaurs show. The boys were pretty excited but we had to desensitize them by looking at the dinosaurs online ahead of time. They look and sound real so I didn't want them to be afraid.
Here we are on the way. They were both sporting their spiked dinosaur inspired hair-do's.
This was the arena before it started.

This was my favorite dino.
Knox watching.
Hans watching.
Hans had to take our picture too.
This was probably everyone's very favorite dinosaur of the night. Little Gary. He was ready to go. I should have taken more pictures of all the kids. Bummer. We had a lot of fun even though we were out really late. Knox didn't mind though. He talked the entire way home.

2 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Thanks! I did steal it! What a fun night!

Lauren said...

Lol! Love the dino costume!! What fun! :)