Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

We went to Moapa for the Spring Egg Hunt this year. Less people I figured. The boys had fun. I was glad that it wasn't just candy in the eggs this time. Hans ended up with a lot of candy last year.
I decided that telling my boys to say "cheese" to get them to smile isn't the best thing anymore. They always have these funny looks on their faces. Maybe if I asked them to smile they just would?



When we were done all the kids ran off to play on the playgrounds. Knox found a quiet little place in the back to just be alone with his basket & a mouth full of candy.
This is just the start of our fun filled weekend that's coming!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Lol! I'm with you on the say cheese thing. I started telling Allie, "smile nice." That was really fun! Short and sweet and to the point and the kids had fun! Thanks again for inviting us!! :)

SheriDawn said...

LOVE those "smiling" faces. Jesse's really bad at that. The egg hunt looks fun!

Lara said...

It was nice to see you! Your boys are too cute! Glad they had fun!