Monday, May 10, 2010

Dum, Dum, Duh, Dum.........

Congratulations to Brianne & Robert!

The arrival & preparation..... (I guess Hans & Kate had to hug for moral support before going down the aisle?) 
Some of the guests.....
The kids getting ready. More than once we had to chase the kids who ran away off through the golf course. This picture below was Brooke & Don's turn.
My little family. Yes Hans is making that face on purpose.  Shortly before that he had a major breakdown.  I think from hunger.  When we did eat the food was very good & I think I had about 4 or 5 Shirley Temples.  Yummy!
The Cake.
Dancing.....
In case you are wondering what you do with a 4 & 2 year old at a fancy wedding for entertainment......
....portable DVD player.
**Thanks to Lacey & Brooke for letting me steal some of your pictures**

3 comments:

Lara said...

Congrats to Brianne I had NO idea she was getting married! She looked beautiful!!

Jill Greig said...

I am so glad you posted pictures of Briannes wedding - how BEAUTIFUL! I am so excited for her.

Lauren said...

Lol. That is so funny of the boys and the DVD player! Glad you guys made it through!! And how cute are your boys in pink ties?!