Monday, June 21, 2010

Bon Voyage

So we had a little lunch to wish my parents bon voyage.  They leave in a few days to the MTC.
First we went & listened to them speak in their sacrament meeting.  Then we came to my house for food.
By the end of the day we had about 60 people come by.  A lot of them were family from out of town. The food was yummy & there was a lot of it. (Don't worry I didn't have the stress of feeding 60 people.  Eva Sam made the food & as always it was great!) Here are a few pictures from the day.......
How did Bri & Robert get at the kid's table? Hhmmm.
Cute! Kate is such a doll!
I can't figure out why all the kids from Levan wanted to play out in the heat.  You wouldn't think they were used to it.  Oh wait! Maybe they are trying to thaw out & warm up!
Love this picture. Dad, Pauline, Sharon, Brooke & the back of Diane's head.
I guess I need to tell who is in all the pictures so after I make this into a book I will remember everyone.
Jackie, Corey, Mom, Bri, Sharon. Back of heads: Diane, Brooke, Pauline. Outside: Bryce & Taryn.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You are too funny! I love the back of people's heads shots. :)