Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Entertainment

Because it has been so hot outside the boys have been doing pretty good entertaining themselves.
See the pure joy in their faces? 
(Mom I promise this was the only moment there wasn't a cover on your foam pad)
So one of their new games is to launch off the couch onto the foam pad covered air mattress.  Dangerous you say?  Well considering they aren't playing in the 110 degree heat getting heat stroke I think we are OK.
Another game is to "bonk bellies" which ultimately ends in a tackle/wrestling match.  Such boys!  I only have that on video & I can't figure how to blog that yet.
Knox mid-flight.
Hans mid-flight. (He has a shoe lace in his hand. Not sure why.)

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

You have a cute blog... and even cuter boys. Oh the days when my kiddos were little.

I bet you miss your Mom & Dad already. I know I love checking their blog.

ToOdLeS.