Both boys have really fun preschool groups this year. Knox is a little bit younger than the others in his group but he likes having friends & doing things like Hans. He seems to like school a lot. He made an alligator puppet the first day & finger painted the second day. He puts his alligator or what he calls his animal to bed each night & wakes it up each morning. It is more of a social learning experience for him this year since he will still have 2 years after this before Kindergarten.
Cute kids: Brigham, Chase, Claire, Knox & Camden
Hans' group has the same kids as last year plus we added one. They are really fun & I got to teach first this year. I worked them really hard. You could tell they have matured & can handle longer periods of sit down time.
Cash, Elise, Hans, Braden & Allie
More cute pictures.... Here is Allie being Allie. I love this girl! She cracks me up.
I don't know how she could see out of the swim goggles.
Here are the 3 cousins in the group. Actually Cash & Braden are cousins too. Funny. The kids had a blast playing outside after their hard school day. I don't know what they were playing but they just kept screaming. This is a funny action shot.
1 comment:
When I came to pick her up, Allie kept saying "Mom I can't read without my glasses!!" She didn't want to take the goggles off! Thanks for doing the first day. I'm glad it went well and we're excited for the great new year!
Post a Comment