We went to Pauline's for quilt camp this year. It is always fun to visit with everyone. This year Knox's birthday fell on one of the days. We brought his presents with & he opened them while my parents watched via skype from Armenia. Hans was just about as excited as Knox.
For some reason everyone thought it was funny I had a big bowl of candy next to me on the couch as I rested one afternoon. Several cameras started taking pictures.
This is Melissa P sewing but I need proof that I didn't just lay around & eat candy all weekend. I did have my sewing machine there & I did sew. The pieced fabric in the middle of the picture is actually a table runner I am working on.
The local quilting store was having a sale so we all (most of us) went to check it out. Annette & Gracie watched the boys while I shopped. It was so nice! We also ate out & Pauline cooked a yummy lunch for us too. Pauline & I wanted to set the record for staying up the latest we ever had to quilt Saturday night but we only made it to about 10:30pm. Sunday morning after opening Knox's gifts we headed to Brooke's house for a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment