Tuesday, October 5, 2010

About Buzz

Knox has been obsessed with pushing his stomach, like it has a button, then he throws his arms out to his sides like wings & thinks he is Buzz Lightyear.  So when Brandon & Lacey saw a commercial for a toy that really did that they probably thought how could they go wrong for Knox's birthday present.
Well, maybe it was the shot he got earlier in the day or the nap he missed but after all we could do to coax him to try on his new wings this is what he did. ( I felt really bad because I think B & L shopped around a little to find it!)

Of course Hans thought it was soooooo cool!

Then suddenly out of no where, when I said "time for baths!" I heard Knox say "Mom I want my Buzz wings on". I wasn't going to argue even though it was bath time.  He ran around with a big smile on his face.  Silly guy.  Too bad B & L had already left.
After baths he had to have it back on.  This isn't a very good picture because it was dark & I took it with my phone.  I did lighten a bit though.  The look on his face is happiness!
.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren said...

When I picked Hans up for preschool yesterday Knox was sitting on the front porch trying to find the right button! Silly boy. Love the wings!!!