On the way home from Brooke's we grabbed a pizza & crazy bread for dinner. Just about 10 minutes from home I looked back & saw little tired Knox, mid-chew, asleep. He didn't act tired the entire ride but then all of a sudden......

A couple of recent funnies........
***Hans got a Sheriff Woody "action figure" (I called it a doll & got in trouble) for his birthday. If you are familiar he has a gun holster on his hip, but no gun. When Hans was playing with him one day he said "look Mom, here is his cel phone case". I told him it was for his gun & he said cowboys don't have guns.
***We have quite a few DVDs that have scratches in them so they skip a little when the boys watch movies. The one night Knox was saying his prayer really weird & after I asked what was wrong & he said his prayer had a scratch in it.
1 comment:
Funny! I love their funnies!
Post a Comment