Our parade was a little bit windy this year. The boys kept telling me they were cold until they got to catch some candy. Then they warmed right up.
We missed having Grandpa Jones with us this year. He is always our parade partner. I guess he didn't think a 35 hour trip home would be worth it. But we were glad that Emily, Dillon, Brandon, Lacey, Whitney & Mckenzie were with us. Oh, & Bruiser too. It was fun!
Here is Hans & Dillon. Dillon is not so sure about the situation.
We missed having Grandpa Jones with us this year. He is always our parade partner. I guess he didn't think a 35 hour trip home would be worth it. But we were glad that Emily, Dillon, Brandon, Lacey, Whitney & Mckenzie were with us. Oh, & Bruiser too. It was fun!
Here is Hans & Dillon. Dillon is not so sure about the situation.
Knox kept asking when the candy truck was going to come.
They still have plenty of Halloween candy left but they still wanted to get more I guess.
Mckenzie was their helper. It is hard to get a cute picture of everyone looking when the action is in the other direction. I should have turned around & got a picture of Brandon standing behind us with his beard. Knox asked him what was on his face.
No comments:
Post a Comment