....We picked these vegetables from our garden (my 1st winter garden) & a few days later we were....
......taking these pictures at our ward party.
Hans was a little nervous, actually frozen in fear or disbelief. I am not sure which.
But both boys warmed right up & talked to Santa & got their candy canes. Knox even hopped away like a bunny because he was so happy. I think he told Santa what "The Grabber" wanted but not what he wanted. Maybe he said the Grabber wants a candy cane but I couldn't hear him very well. (I need to explain the Grabber sometime. Basically it is his hand but sort of like an imaginary friend. Complicated I know.)
Then we made some Christmas paper chains (missing from picture).....
Colored pictures
Had a yummy dinner. (The whole party was actually very nice & put together very well.)
Knox's new signature pose.
There is always a trick to show.
It is also strange that I actually bought something pink the other day. Kind of cute & a little exciting.
1 comment:
Is the "Grabber" like the "Claw"?
I LOVE the colors in your Christmas throw, btw. Beautiful.
Post a Comment