Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Expect the Unexpected!

Just a quick little announcement......
Rennlie Mae Whipple was born January 7th!
She weighed 6lbs 11oz & was 20" long.
 She was scheduled to come tomorrow the 13th but had different plans!
The boys are very excited & love their new sister.
 Post more later.

7 comments:

Lara said...

Yay! I had no idea! She is beautiful! I LOVE her name. Congrats to your little family!

SheriDawn said...

Congratulations you guys! She's beautiful!

Vicki said...

Congratulations, she is adorable!

ShEiLa said...

Congrats Raegan, Don, Hanz and Knox your little sister Miss Rennlie is adorable. I first saw her on G.ma & G.pa Missionary blog. Enjoy your little girl... be kind to your little sister. Hugs to you all.

ToOdLeS.

The Evans said...

Babys will come when ever they want! Little bundles of joy. I am so glad to hear that it went well. That was the fastest 9 months yet. She is beautiful and looks so much like a whipple. Congrats!

jak said...

yea for the Whipple boys having a new baby Sister. Hope she will be a good bike rider!

Bonnie Walker said...

told ya as soon as you made plans she'd spoil them. Hillary did the same thing to me :D