Monday, February 7, 2011

1 month old - Rennlie

Rennlie is now a month old.  She is 9lbs 12oz & gaining. (She started at 6lbs 11oz) That puts her in the 75% for her age.  Her head is also in the 75%.  Most people don't care about head size but Hans & Knox were always off the charts (greater than 100%) so we have to compare.  Her height is only in the 25% so we will hope for a growth spurt somewhere along the way.  Rennlie has had 2 nights in a row that she has done a 4 hour stretch in between eating.  Hopefully those will increase in occurrence & length!

I like to affectionately call these the clown pajamas.  Thanks Tia Bri!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Rennlie is adorable!

ToOdLeS.

Vicki said...

She is beautiful! I hope she keeps sleeping for you. Newborn stage is so hard, I'm glad I'm not doing it again!