I might need to start a new blog just to show what cute outfits Rennlie has on everyday. Most of the clothes are from her cousin Kate and Anna/Emma. However, I did take the liberty to buy this yellow dress myself.
This is Rennlie's first day at church dress. It happened to be her big cousin Chandler's mission farewell (even though thats not what you call it.) She had a snack before so she slept almost the entire time.
This is Rennlie's first day at church dress. It happened to be her big cousin Chandler's mission farewell (even though thats not what you call it.) She had a snack before so she slept almost the entire time.
This next outfit was worn for family pictures with the Whipples. I love brown.
(Extra pictures for far away loved ones to see.)
2 comments:
She is SO CUTE! Love the dress, too!
I love that Anna/Emma. Beautiful Rennlie, pretty dresses!
Post a Comment