I am learning how to be a mother to 3 kids. It seems like all my attention is to Rennlie & her needs. It is easy to forget about the boys or at least I am afraid I am going to. So in an effort to "remember" them we took a trip to the park the other day. Here are some highlight pictures at the skate park. The boys love to bring their scooters there that they got for Christmas.
Hans going down the "big one". (There is still a bigger one, half pipe?, but I wouldn't even dare go down it.)
I was nervous the first time Hans went down as he wobbled a little at the top but then he held on for a big finish & now is very good at going down.
Hans going down the "big one". (There is still a bigger one, half pipe?, but I wouldn't even dare go down it.)
I was nervous the first time Hans went down as he wobbled a little at the top but then he held on for a big finish & now is very good at going down.
Knox climbs up the bars on the side of the half pipe.
Then he prepares for take off.
It is funny that he won't even go down the spiral slide at the playground.
Knox went to the top of the big one & looked like he was going down. My heart was pounding. But at the last second he sat right down & slid with his scooter in hand.
2 comments:
I totally know what you mean about making the change from 2 to 3. I have been meaning to make it to the park. You are amazing. Your baby is so so cute.
What great boys!
Post a Comment