You know it is going to be a good day when your 3 year old climbs into bed with you at 6:30am & just as you think he falls back to sleep he hears a pigeon out the window yells "Listen Mom! A Roostebunny!".
We were actually anticipating a great day anyway because we were expecting a visit from Pauline & Wally.
It was so fun to have them here! The boys loved being around Pauline. I think because she reminded them of their Gma J who they haven't seen in about 9 months.
So Pauline & Wally greeted us with surprises. Rennlie got a new cute outfit & I got homemade jam & bacon!
Yes that is right. Bacon from Barrett's Market. A strange gift you might think but Pauline knows how much I love Barrett's bacon. It just tastes so much better than anything else you buy anywhere I promise! (It even tastes good almost burnt like I ate it this morning. Long story.) I am savoring every bite. I have made a tortellini dish with it, of course breakfast & BCT's (instead of BLT's) that's just a deluxe cheese sandwich. Hopefully there is some left to freeze for later. I love it so much I took a picture of it. Why is it so superior? I have been told it is because Barretts makes it from a real pig.
We were actually anticipating a great day anyway because we were expecting a visit from Pauline & Wally.
It was so fun to have them here! The boys loved being around Pauline. I think because she reminded them of their Gma J who they haven't seen in about 9 months.
So Pauline & Wally greeted us with surprises. Rennlie got a new cute outfit & I got homemade jam & bacon!
Yes that is right. Bacon from Barrett's Market. A strange gift you might think but Pauline knows how much I love Barrett's bacon. It just tastes so much better than anything else you buy anywhere I promise! (It even tastes good almost burnt like I ate it this morning. Long story.) I am savoring every bite. I have made a tortellini dish with it, of course breakfast & BCT's (instead of BLT's) that's just a deluxe cheese sandwich. Hopefully there is some left to freeze for later. I love it so much I took a picture of it. Why is it so superior? I have been told it is because Barretts makes it from a real pig.
The boys got some neat cars & this giant Thomas puzzle. Very cool! They loved it when Wally helped them put it together.
No comments:
Post a Comment