Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rennlie & Hans

Yes Rennlie is getting all the camera time around here lately.  So I will tell a little Hans story to go along with her picture?

I was making dinner a couple of nights ago & Hans came in the kitchen & said....
"Mom, when I go on my mission I am going to go to non-members and say this is the true church of Jesus Christ restored upon the earth today and I know it is true and I know these scriptures are true and if they don't believe me I am going to stay there until the 3rd (not a typo) coming of Jesus Christ and tell them."
Wow!

4 comments:

SheriDawn said...

LOL, cute! He's very dedicated :)

jak said...

Elder Whipple will be great!

sharon said...

Maybe he knows something we do not know ! Rennlie is sooooooo cute. Can't wait to see her in real life.

Gerilyn said...

Wow! Can he come over to my house and teach my boys a little somethin?