Monday, August 29, 2011

Home again!

After we (Rennlie & I) waited 20 minutes in the heat (front porch thermometer said 138 degrees, with the sun on it) Hans' bus arrived home. Adults have to pick up kindergartners from the bus stops.
He was a very happy boy but I think a little tired too.

It was a successful day.  When we got home Hans said "I CANNOT wait to go back tomorrow!" We will see if that is how he feels everyday!  On the way to school he sat with Allie (cousin) & on the way home he sat with Dakota (primary friend).  Allie's mom saw Hans & Allie holding hands when they got to school.  They have done that before at church & a church activity.  I think they are always there to support each other.  So cute! Now to go through his pile of paper work he came home with.
(William, Mckenzie, Shandon, Hans)
 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So fun! I wish I could've gotten a picture of them holding hands! Too many people in the way.. oh we have big kids now!!