Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A little sewing.....

I have always wanted to try shirring.  I have seen a couple of tutorials about it & it seemed do-able so I tried it & it worked!  I wanted pictures of Rennlie wearing the dress but she won't hold still long enough to get a good shot.
I also had some buttons of my Grandmother's & a few of my Aunt Pauline's that I made into a flower garden to hang by my sewing machine. I really don't know a thing about embroidering so I just made it up as I went along. It is pretty busy looking but I like it just the same!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

"Sew" cute!!

SheriDawn said...

I'm super impressed! I keep thinking I should learn to sew more than a simple quilt but I haven't quite gotten around to it! Plus I don't have any cute girls :)