Thursday, May 2, 2013

Early Memorial Day Flowers

The kids really like coming with me to freshen flowers for Grandpa Whipple & Stetson. Its a few weeks early for Memorial Day but we went anyway.
I posted all the pictures so you can see how willing 2 out of the 3 kids were to take pictures. Renn wasn't budging.  Each picture I asked her very nicely to turn for the camera & this is what she did.
 
 
 
 
 
So then we moved to the 2nd one & I thought she would cooperate but instead moved into the same "intentional" position. Ew! She wouldn't even get out of the way so I could shoot just the boys.
 
 
She must have been feeling pretty independent today because she also climbed out of her crib for the 1st time. I kept hearing a weird noise during her nap & then finally some soft knocking.  I figured out where it was coming from & opened her bedroom door only to see her standing there with shoes on & an obvious pile of toys she had been playing with. She didn't want to talk about what just happened & avoided eye contact with me for awhile & then I couldn't help it anymore, burst out laughing then changed her messy diaper. She willingly went to sleep after that. 

No comments: