Sunday, May 5, 2013

May Day Dances 2013

We went to the May Day Dance. The 1st grade did a dance to the song from the movie Madagascar called Move It. I caught Hans on the way in.... 
  
 
It was such a nice evening. It wasn't hot or windy so it was pleasant just to sit around & visit. We found the Nelsons & the Thompsons to sit by then Grandma Whipple found us too.
 

John found Renn's shoes.
Hans loves to pose for the camera....
 
 
 
Hans was such a great dancer that his tail kept coming off. It was just a little clip so when he would "Move It" as the song says, it fell off. But only twice.
 
Hans was standing by Lydia Campbell & Mason Rawson.
 
For a fundraiser the PTO gathers donated baskets of stuff and they raffle them off between dances. Each basket has a theme. There are about 10 or so baskets & lots of people trying to win them. Knox wanted to win so so so bad & I kept explaining that it isn't very often that people win because it's just a drawing. We left after Hans' dance and were headed to the car & Knox was about in tears that we didn't win and I was giving him a big long speech about it again & we heard our name called over the speaker. Haha! We won a movie basket! $20 to Pioneer Theater & a bunch of popcorn & candy. I think I only put 2 tickets in for this basket but a lot more in for other baskets so its funny that we won. Happy boys!!!
 

No comments: