Saturday, December 27, 2008

Moapa Valley 5K Holiday Run

Today my parents did the MV 5K Holiday Run. I am proud of them for doing it. I don't know if my Dad really even trained. They both got medals! I took the boys to watch even though it was about 30 degrees. Hans wasn't too impressed & just wanted to go in the truck. Aunt Lacey helped us cheer them on.
Mom entering the stadium! Look at that form! The picture I didn't post shows her waving at us so I don't know how "focused" she really was.

Dad entering the stadium. This was right before he sprinted!
Of course you have to stand around after & talk about it. (Actually this picture is for Lacey to prove my point about the "slow motion runner" hehehe)

1 comment:

hillari said...

Did I see you there? I don't remember. Why didn't you run? I did, despite no training and being totally out of shape. Your parents did totally good.