Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hans' funny thoughts.

Tonight I brought home to Hans a new potty seat. (It goes on the top of the big toilet so little bottoms don't fall through). Don told Hans to take the Diego action figure & set it on the seat. Hans said "No Dad potties are for boys & girls." Don told him that Diego was a boy. Hans then replied "No he is not." So Don said what is he? Hans said "He is an animal rescuer."

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Well he is an animal rescuer!
Allie is funny like that too. She says boys are kids but girls aren't kids, they are girls!
My kitchenaid is black. I love it. I think I've used it 100 times already!!

Michele Anderson said...

Will is almost potty trained now! I hit it hard New Year's Day and he hasn't worn a diaper since (Pull-Up, yes, but not diaper). It was a rocky first couple of days and even a hard week, but I think he's starting to get it. Oddly enough his first time going in the potty was number 2 (lucky, I think) and now he's almost scared to do it (we've had a few accidents in his sleep and even in the bathtub). I'm sure he'll get it soon. I love the "in chair" helper too!