Saturday, January 24, 2009

Inside Hans' mind

Here is a memory picture of Hans when he was about Knox's age.
I am always getting after Hans for wiggling during prayers. I know that it seems useless to tell a 3 year old not to wiggle but I still do in hopes that someday he will obey. So today I had his lunch on the table waiting for him to eat but he didn't want to leave his trains & he wouldn't come. Finally he came to the table but started telling me that he didn't like pizza. Then he tried telling me that he didn't feel good. When he discovered these excuses wouldn't work he went for the ultimate one & told me that pizza makes him wiggle. He will do anything to keep playing with his trains.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

He's so funny!
Allie is in Hans' sunbeam class now. They wanted Allie and Tessa to be together since they're the only girls! That should be fun!

Michele Anderson said...

Kids are so funny ! It's fun to watch how their mind works and how they always think they can pull one over on you. I've been trying to write down cute things the kids say so I don't forget them later on and I've found that I'm only writing things that William says. I can't even imagine what the inside of his mind is like...