Thanks Grandma Jones for the cutest blanket ever!
Knox has pretty much grown out of the blankets (had to use 2 to cover him)he uses for bed so Gma made him a new one. It is made out of the soft "minky" material which is a requirement around here. Hans already has a "soft blanket" so it was Knox's turn. He loved it to say the least. He was a little nervous at first when I put him to bed without the old ones but I think he is getting past that. The ric rac at the bottom is so cute. I have never seen such large ric rac. I really like it.
2 comments:
I think he likes it!! And it is SO cute!!
It is way Cute!!!!! Thank you so much for your help on Wednesday night!!!! You guys were so kind to Alicia!! Thanks for helping get the fourwheeler home!!! I'm so grateful that my children have homes in the valley they can knock on find help!!!! We live in an amazing ward!!! Thanks again!!!!!!!
Post a Comment