Here are a couple pictures of the boys when they were both 1 year old. I see brotherliness in them but they both have their own look to me.
Here are a few things they have said lately....
*Hans told Knox to put his hands on his hips when he has the Buzz Lightyear wings on because it means he is tough.
*While watching conference they were showing the grounds at temple square. Hans said, "Look Mom! Conference is in the Garden of Eden!"
*Hans has been telling Knox stories at night as they are trying to fall asleep. I listen to them through the monitor & am quite entertained. One morning Hans said he told a scripture story to Knox about Jesus & Alma. I was swelling up with pride thinking about how proud I was that he remembers scripture stories. Then Hans said "Jesus put up the warning signal on the track because he wanted to tell Alma of the danger ahead". My ego slowly deflated but it was cute.
*While we drove through Moapa the other day Knox saw a tractor just sitting in a field. He asked me, "Mom, why is that tractor not moving a muscle?"
Knox
Here are a few things they have said lately....
*Hans told Knox to put his hands on his hips when he has the Buzz Lightyear wings on because it means he is tough.
*While watching conference they were showing the grounds at temple square. Hans said, "Look Mom! Conference is in the Garden of Eden!"
*Hans has been telling Knox stories at night as they are trying to fall asleep. I listen to them through the monitor & am quite entertained. One morning Hans said he told a scripture story to Knox about Jesus & Alma. I was swelling up with pride thinking about how proud I was that he remembers scripture stories. Then Hans said "Jesus put up the warning signal on the track because he wanted to tell Alma of the danger ahead". My ego slowly deflated but it was cute.
*While we drove through Moapa the other day Knox saw a tractor just sitting in a field. He asked me, "Mom, why is that tractor not moving a muscle?"
Knox







4 comments:
Raegan,
I just wanted to say hello and how wonderful it is to see your boys just growing and growing. I love the Buzz Lightyear outfit. Very cute! We hope all is well. I love reading your blog and can't believe how old Hans is!
Love, Melissa F
You got to love kids stories! They are so cute. They do look similar yet different!
They are so cute! Raegan...if you want me to show you how to do the paper pieced hexagons just let me know...they are so easy to do...and a great way to use scraps! I always have some in my purse...if you're at relief society tomorrow night I could show you really quick.
Thank you so much for your comment. We are super excited and our parents are so flipping out. So far I haven't had super bad morning sickness. Sometimes Im sure somethings wrong with me because I feel good. I guess I just got lucky.
I didn't know you were adding to the family!!! That's so exciting! Boy or Girl or suprise?
Hope all is well!
Post a Comment