Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My boys

Here are a few pictures of my boys.
The ones who occasionally pray for the schwan man .
The ones who help me out all the time, whatever I need. They LOVE to serve their mom.
One of them likes to call tomatoes, tornados.
One of them reads the scriptures to us every night.

One of them likes to have me help him figure out what things are "opposites".
The other one copies most of what his big brother does. Which isn't a bad thing because he learns a lot.
They are such good boys! I am so lucky!

When Hans asked to take some pictures I said sure because I remembered Jill's post of Isaac's pictures. I was truly impressed with Isaac's skills so I thought it would be fun to see what Hans would do. Here you go.....





The End!

1 comment:

Jill Greig said...

Wow, I think they are impressive. You sure do have good boys and they are lucky to have such a good mom.