Here goes trying to blog our vacation. I think I will do the same as our last vacation. I will blog a few pictures, there's tons, & make a book out of the rest. So if you want to see them you will have to come to my house.
The Payson Temple under construction.
The Payson Temple under construction.
The boys stayed a few days at the Huebners in between the sealing & our vacation. They had a lot of fun!
It was a nice warm day but not too hot. Rennlie kept sitting next to flowers & benches saying "take my picture!".
Rennlie was ready to go with her flags as we started out the day. I guess these next 2 pictures should have been first.
The boys really liked this globe. I thought all the Book of Mormons in all the languages were pretty cool too.
Chips in hand.
This was on a chapel in Washington D.C. that the church sold. It was the only chapel to have a Moroni statue. It is about 1 foot shorter than the ones on the temple.
Maybe Hans is practicing? This is a replica of the podium in the Conference Center.
1 comment:
Looks like a great trip!
Post a Comment