Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Playtime

Hans has been exploring his independence lately by doing things like getting dressed on his own. Last night he was getting his PJ's on so I went to check on him & this is how I found him. He had found the strap to the guard rail on his bed & with his skinny white muscles he was pulling on it. It just looked funny I guess. The best part is that his shorts are twisted. I always know when he has dressed himself or gone to the bathroom because his bottoms are always twisted.

The Nelsons came over to play last week & I forgot I had taken this picture. Hans didn't last too long with Allie on the back because he couldn't go as fast as he wanted to but what a beautiful passenger! It was fun to have them come play!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

We had fun too! We'll have to come play again when they aren't tired!! Hans is so cute.. I love his twisted pants!

Anonymous said...

That picture of Hans makes me laugh. He was telling me how he was pulling on that strap. It was a funny story that didn't make a lot of sense.