Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Some of our May days

So far in May we have had some fun!

**Dillon's 1st birthday! We went & hung out in his sandbox to celebrate. Emily had a bunch of cupcakes that were soooo yummy.  (I hate that I can't eat chocolate right now!)

**Hans' last official preschool class.
**A quick trip to Kate's while Troy & Don did the SLC ride.  Hans stayed home for that one because he was invited to a cool birthday party instead.  We stopped to the petting zoo on the way home where we almost got devoured by little miniature goats.  I was chucking goats out of the way of the gate as fast as I could so we could escape.  We almost didn't.
**And of course sweet Rennlie.  She is making some progress in her development.  She can grab things pretty good now.  Including her toes!  She also has better head control & is lifting it up pretty good (swing days are numbered) so we tried the bumbo today.  I wish I had one with the boys.  She thought it was pretty cool.
So here is the bumbo & the toes.


Her brothers were proud of her too.


Done!
 
May is not over yet!

1 comment:

Jill Greig said...

Oh she is too cute! I need to see her in real life.